TDK AUTOFILTR will display at InterAuto EKO|BIO TDK air filters which are manufactured with application of an innovative technology of air filters production - EKO|BIO.
Air filters car engine NEW sample series EKO|BIO TDK:
* does not have unnecessary components such as metal, plastic, plastic, polyurethane, glue, paper, chemical. impregnation. It has no oxidation, evaporation, corrosion and no emissions;
* two-layer material provides dual filtering increased:
1. coarse filtration
2. filtration at the micro level (maximum filtration coefficient)
* all filter 100% filter element;
* resists moisture, unlike paper filters, the filter property which is lost immediately when moistened filter parts and complicates vozduhoprovodyaschih in the engine;
* increased air permeability eliminates air starvation of the engine (improves stability, increases service life, reduces fuel consumption);
* does not undergo deformation in the operating mode, which eliminates the occurrence of cracks in the air intake, preventing foreign particles from entering the engine;
The main advantages of the EKO|BIO TDK filter are its increased filtration due to the increase in the area of the filter element, i.e. the entire filter is a filter element and that it is created from one component — a special filter fiber (coarse filtration, fine filtration, microfiltration), created for air automotive filters.
The advantage of these fibers is their resistance to moisture, which together with the dust destroyed the paper base of air filters of previous generations. Moisture with dust clogged and glued the pores of the web, which led to a decrease in air supply to the engine and as a result worsened the operation of the engine itself. With insufficient air supply, the engine began to experience air starvation, in consequence of which gradually increased fuel consumption. To eliminate this defect, other manufacturers use the application of chemical impregnation or resin solution on a paper basis, but the downside of this is a fairly rapid or gradual destruction of these impregnations and often there is a saving on the impregnation manufacturers.
Filters of the new generation do not need to use such chemicals. impregnations'. Due to thermal hardening in the manufacture of fibers become water-repellent. When installing the TDK air filter, there is a noticeable difference — the engine "breathes" the entire life, becomes more receptive and reacts more clearly to the gas pedal. EKO / BIO filters have a positive effect on engine performance and durability.
Features and advantages of single component EKO (BIO) TDK air filters of the new generation:
recently announced a major expansion of the Champion® Filters range, with more than 160 new cabin, air, fuel and oil filter
The preliminary program features four sessions devoted to effective technologies of commercial transport operation and repair.
InterAuto visitors will have an opportunity to get acquainted with the range of Goizper Group sprayers to be used with aggressive chemical products widely applied in automotive industry.
Expert Forum 2018 – VDA QMC regionel conference - will be held within the scope of the business program oft he InterAuto exhibition.
The business conference will become a significant event of the business program of the InterAuto exhibition and will attract manufacturers and owners of self-service car wash stations.
AIM-ONE will display at the show the already popular among car fans and professionals carburetor cleaner Carb Cleaner AIM-ONE in a new volume of 200 ml.